After a very busy week of studying, assignmenting and general busyness – I decided to spend some of my free time watching Veronica Mars and browsing the internet for pretty easy to make bookmarks.
The theme for this week’s set – Corner bookmarks. (All links go to a tutorial where I found the pictures. None of these are my own work. Credit to those crafty people who created them)
1. Monsters! - How awesome do these look? I love the way they look like they devour the pages My kind of monsters.
2. Super adorable Bunnies! - Since cute little bunny rabbits are illegal to have as pets in my state, this is probably the closest I’ll ever get to a rabbit. The only thing I’d be worried about is accidentally bending and breaking their ears as they have to live in captivity in my bag…
3. Simple Origami bookmarks - These are quick and simple. I love these. I’ve made dozens of this type in the past with lolly/candy wrappers or other stray paper I’ve had around the place. Very handy.
4. Cute little origami Heart bookmark - I love the look of these. And the ones in this picture look like they’re made out of newspaper. Recycling is awesome.
5. Gorgeous Butterfly Origami corner bookmarks - These are my favourite of the lot. They are just… so beautiful. Not the most practical but lovely.
Anyone come across any good bookmarks lately?