Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books When I Need Something Light and Fun
To be honest – most of what I read is fairly light. When life can get me down I want something to lift me up rather than bog me down emotionally.
These are just a few of my favourites:
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight AND This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Pretty much anything by Meg Cabot (Both YA and Adult novels)
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Most books by Sophie Kinsella (especially the Shopaholic series)
- Anna and the French Kiss AND Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty
- Got Fangs AND Circus of the Damned by Katie Maxwell
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Anyone agree with any of my choices? Or have some fantastically different ones? I’d love to hear from you. 🙂