Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
The topic for this week is: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist (if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)
It’s been two hours and I still don’t have a single thing on my list for this week.
I think that’s possibly because for most things I’m interested in there have been novels written with those characters or setting or whatever.
Here’s what I’ve come up with for this week’s list:
1. A modern retelling of John Keats and Fanny Brawne’s relationship – epistolary fiction preferably.
2. More modern retellings of the Aladdin and the Lamp story.
3. A story about a psychic who can predict how their future relationships will end before they start. Pretty sure that there will be a twist of fate and they don’t see their soul mate coming.
4. Were turkeys. I’ve always love the idea of a person being able to turn into a turkey. I like shapeshifters but they’re often just human to wolf. I want something a little different. Maybe Elephant weres or people who turn into fish.
5. People who have died get the chance to take a pill that will take them back twenty-four hours and it’s up to them how they change the past. I think I’ve read one or two that are somewhat similar to this but not quite.
6. The Loch Ness Monster reveals himself as the King of Atlantis
7. A psychic is haunted by an ex who helps the psychic right all the wrongs they’ve committed in their life.
8. A novel inspired by this picture
9. or this one
10. Or this one 🙂