Debut Author Challenge (hosted by Hobbitsies)
Just a few simple rules/guidelines to help things run smoothly!
1) You must have a blog, a Goodreads account, a YouTube account, an Amazon account – any where you can post your reviews and share them with others.
2) There is no deadline to join the 2013 Debut Author Challenge, but make sure you give yourself enough time to achieve the goal!
3) ARCs of 2013 debuts read before January 01, 2013 do not count towards your challenge goal.
4) The 2013 debuts must be read between January 01, 2013 – January 31, 2014 to count for the 2013 Debut Author Challenge. The extra month is to allow participants more time to read the December releases.
4) 2013 debuts must be young adult or middle grade in order to count towards the challenge.
5) The title must be the author’s young adult or middle grade debut. If they have previously published an adult title, and this is their first young adult/middle grade title, that counts towards the challenge. If this is their second young adult/middle grade title, it does not count towards the challenge.
6) Each review equals one entry in the monthly prize pack. If you post six review of debut titles in January, you have six entries to win the January prize pack.
I love reading debut authors so a YA Debut Author Challenge is right up my alley. The challenge is to read and review at least 12 (twelve) books by debut authors during 2013. I think I can do it.
I will list my progress here.
Hooked by Liz Fichera (published February 2013)